What Kinds of Works Can Be Submitted?
Any works that can be included in the domain of product and industrial design – product design (for example, interior and outdoor furniture, interior accessories, glass, pottery, lamps, tableware, cookware, sanitary ware,toys, sports equipment, wrappers with putting emphasis on their construction, musical instruments, teaching aids, hobby etc), industrial design (i.e. design related to construction of tools, medical technology, transport design, mechanical engineering, agricultural technology, civil engineering, building construction etc), applied arts, arts and crafts or art design (textile and clothing design, footwear, accessories, jewel, and various author´s designs), architecture, design of private and public interiors, stage design, and landscape design created after January 1, 2016 and which had not been enrolled in any of the foregoing years of the National Award for Student Design can be submitted to the National Award for Student Design 2019.
The students of Universities, High and Professional Schools who finished their studies in summer semester 2019 at the latest may take part in the competition. Both Czech and foreign student works are acceptable.
How to Submit Your Work?
Connect to the web pages on www.studentskydesign.cz before June 26, 2019 and fill-in all necessary items.
What to Do Next?
Important Deadlines and Dates
● June 26, 2019: closing of the registration form – up to this day it is possible to edit
both applications and attachments (in case of necessity it is possible after agreement to prolong the term
to June 30, 2019)
● September 5, 2019: suppose date of session of the International Jury
● November 11, 2019 exhibition of awarded and selected nominated works New G(o)ods 2019! in the
DEPO2015 in Pilsen
● November 14, 2019: announcement of the results of the competition in the DEPO2015 in Pilsen
● December 2019: Exhibition New G(o)ods 2019! in the gallery of Faculty of Architecture of ČVUT in Prague.
More informations here